Tuesday 4 August 2015

Technology break #techdetox

I'm on holiday from work tomorrow until next Tuesday - so almost a week.
For the last couple of years, I have had a technology break #techdetox for a week.
This was last years  

http://www.donlantechnologies.blogspot.co.uk/2014_08_01_archive.html

So this year it will start at 12 midnight tonight until 9.00am Tuesday 11th August.
I delete apps from my phone so no emails, Facebook or Twitter - no games, no news - no skype, no facetime - no ebooks nor audio books - no blipfoto, no whats app.  Music if already downloaded maybe? No iplayer or radio. A separate camera for photos. No google, no searching.

Just incoming texts in case of emergencies from family.  

I've got at least 5 books that i want to read so aiming to read one a day. 

Looking forward to it...sort of ...maybe 

No comments:

Post a Comment