Thursday 28 July 2011

iPhone battery problems?

Over the last 3 or 4 weeks I've been having problems with my iphone 3gs.  It is related to the battery but I'm not sure exactly what.  When it gets to about 65% battery, it just switches off - it will back on but then switches off again as soon as you try to do anything e.g. take a photo.  If you plug it into the mains power it's fine.
I have tried resetting certain settings and functions but it doesn't make any difference.
Yesterday in desperation, I restored factory settings but then backed it up from iTunes.  It's made no difference.  I think I should have configured it as a new phone.  So I'm going to try that tonight.
In the meantime I'm using my original iphone which I still like the best although it has limited functionality but I love the handset. 

No comments:

Post a Comment